what i want.


so the spring equinox is coming up very soon!

please send me: tall but not too tall, soft hair, loves small animals, very smart, has a wikipedia page, wants to dance, goes on adventures just because, well traveled, has a favourite drink, looks good on paper, lighting fast reflexes like ninja, remembers his dreams, avid internet user, falls asleep holding hands, knows the lyrics to his favourite songs, funny as fuck, twitter-conscious, knows how to cook, doesn't make fun of canadians, can play an instrument, does a good christopher walken impression, understands blogging, loves his mom, not a dick, rides a bike, knows what it means to chill the fuck out, is never bored at parties, open to new ideas but stands by his old ones, has his own friends, loves to sleep, knows how to draw, has a good laugh, not allergic to cats, is never purposely unkind, knows how to make the perfect snowball, looks at me and makes me feel infinite, is passionate about something, understands good photography, doesn't mind when i work late, is competitive like crazy, says my name in just the right way, wants to get to know my family, enjoys karaoke, isn't a jock, doesn't mind walking in the rain, is good at kissing, knows how to take control but isn't a control freak, is my best friend but has other best friends, likes video games, gregarious, doesn't need positive re-enforcement, understands the art of storytelling, crazy about magazines, likes kimchi, always knows where north is, makes good mix cds, not needy, has a good job, knows how to read a fucking map, wants a family, has friends who would do anything for him, wakes me up in the mornings, has a good grasp of the english language, understands the rules of hockey, enjoys calvin & hobbes, plays scrabble, loves my friends, writes funny stories, knows when to be aggressive, has good cadence, writes a good email, doesn't care if i don't remember an anniversary, doesn't care about anniversaries, playful like kitten, makes me laugh outloud, good at word games, does good impressions, keeps his word, cares about other people's feelings, reads books i actually care about, has no inner monologue, tells me secrets, is good at love.

it's not much, right? also, the photo above isn't of boys i want, just boys who are my friends. and it's true, i have alot of really great guy friends.

2 comments:

mordicai said...

I qualify for a big chunk of these! Wait, what do you want me for? Like, to get things off of high shelves & stuff?

jennwong said...

oh har har har.